Monday, July 23, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Thirty

I did great with the no bread challenge, how about you? I didn't have any bread except for Friday at my Royal Birthday Party. My friends know how much I love grilled cheeses, so they surprised me with a grilled cheese bar. However, they knew (being the devoted Sweet B's Impressions readers they are) I had given up bread for the week and had portabellas on hand to make a sandwich with. I appreciated the gesture, but I was going all out with my grilled cheese. I mean, it's my birthday. And my party. I'll eat bread if I want to.

Anyhoo, it's Monday and it's time for a new challenge!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
7-Day Cleanse.

Now, I have no intention of doing this for weight loss. Because of all the birthday celebrations and the heat (I've been eating ice cream like a champ) my body feels sluggish and it needs a break from what I've been putting into it lately.

While hunting around on Pinterest, I found this 7-Day Cleanse and thought it would work perfectly. However, I will be keeping protein in my diet by still having my morning shake, which includes spinach, almond milk and protein powder....plus whatever kind of fruit or veggies I can have that day. Also, I plan on getting my daily intake of fluids through water and green tea. AND I'm using My Fitness Pal to make sure I'm getting the right amount of calories.

Alright, let's cleanse!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi


No comments:

Post a Comment