Monday, July 16, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Nine

Ohhhhhh yoga. How I love thee. I feel amazing....like always. I feel more energized, flexible, de-stressed, empowered and ready for my day. I hope those of you who took the morning yoga challenge feel the same and continue to do so!

But it's Monday and it's time for a new challenge!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
No Bread.
Sometimes my body goes through phases where all I crave are turkey sandwiches or grilled cheeses for lunch. Other times bread sounds like the very last thing I want to eat. So, I change it up a bit. I like to constantly change up my diet every few weeks to give my body a break from what I've been putting in it.

In the summer I always find myself eating a lot of ice cream...because it's soooo freaking hot. Also, there are a lot of birthdays (MINE!) and get-togethers during the summer months, which means a lot of goodies. Because of this, next week I'm planning a cleanse challenge and I'm getting a head-start by eliminating bread from my diet this week.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


Psssst. It's my birthday week!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment