1. The Vera Bradley Outlet Sale 2015 came and went. I was there. I bought all the things. My list for next year has already begun. Y'all, the joy I have for this annual trip with my best girlfriend.... I.CAN'T.EVEN.
I'm planning an entire post on this, but this year's haul has been my favorite yet. I
Next year it's April 6th-10th, 2016
You know, just so you know.
2. Five years ago tomorrow, Mr. B and I signed some pretty serious paperwork.
FIVE YEARS!!! Oh my stars, where did the years go??! This is a big one. We might have to do something special. Although, we booked a mini vacation to Hocking Hills for next month as a sort of belated anniversary celebration....and if you refer back to the above, I spent a tiny bit of money this weekend...but, it's FIVE YEARS, right? We must celebrate. We must go crazy.
3. And speaking of cabins in the woods, vacations, and summer, I should probably start my Yogalosophy program again. Dig deeper into clean eating. It's boat and bikini season again. Yikes. Wasn't I just devouring cookie platters??!
4. It's National Library Week!!!! Woot. Woot. To celebrate, enjoy these.
5. I'm a mess. I have all of these plans to organize, organize, ORGANIZE! But instead I find myself on the couch watching Netflix. Me <--- in desperate need of motivation.
6. And one more. Because I can.
Happy FIVE years, Mr. B, you stud.
With Love and God Bless,