Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Photo an Hour

7 AM

8 AM

9 AM

10 AM

11 AM

12 PM

1 PM

2 PM

3 PM

4 PM

5 PM

6 PM

7 PM

8 PM

9 PM

Last Sunday my friend, her mother-in-law, and I fought the crowds at the annual Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Ft. Wayne, IN. Our day started at 7 am at the hotel and, after hours of standing and riding in a car, ended with me falling into bed well before 10 o'clock. But it was completely worth it. I saved over $240 with my 10 purchases, including two purses, a wallet, a book bag, and sunglasses! And the next day I even found a coupon in my email thanking me for attending the sale. I guess I'll put that coupon towards another wallet :D

Thankfully, we only had to wait outside in the cold and spitting rain for 47 minutes. Our Starbucks kept us fueled and our hands somewhat warm. And a tasty Jimmy John's sub was our reward.

I cannot wait until next year! (which is April 9-14, btw.)

(Check out February's A Photo an Hour post.)

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment