Monday, February 18, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Eight

Last week's challenge? Nailed it until Valentine's Day. Until a co-worker brought in some beautiful pink cupcakes his wife made for everybody. It was V-Day. They were pink. And beautiful. And had sprinkles inside. I couldn't be rude.

So, yeah, this week's challenge.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
Kick the condiment.

Source: Yahoo! Images

This week is all about discovering which foods (which you normally drown in condiments) you actually like plain. A lot of times I find myself unable to acquire the condiment and have to eat something and realize, Hey, this actually doesn't need ketchup. Try seasoning something before you cook/bake it. (And when I say season, I don't mean a ton of salt. Think outside the salt and pepper shakers.) Challenge yourself this week. Find out if you really do need the mayo on your sub, or the ketchup on your fries, or that egg roll covered in soy sauce.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment