Monday, February 25, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Nine

Wow. Anyone watch the Oscars last night? I thought Argo winning "Best Picture" was quite a shock (but, then again, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing that film). I adored Jennifer Lawerence (she's even classy when she stumbles), Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, Amy Adams, Kristen Chenoweth, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, and Reese Witherspoon. But my absolute favorite dress of the night was Zoe Saldana's. I thought her dress was GORGEOUS.

And, of course, George Clooney, Richard Gere, and Hugh Jackman were very handsome. But they feel short of my favorite, Jeremy Renner. Yessss. My huge celebrity crush. Don't tell Mr. B. :)


My favorite part of the night was the performance by the Les Miserables cast. LOVED.

And of course, Avengers assemble!

My least favorite: Why did the Oscars take so long?! Ugh. Some people have to get up and work in the morning and can't "party" into the wee hours of the night. I hope this isn't how the award show will be from now on...

I digress. Moving on to our next challenge.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.

This week's challenge:
Spend no extra money. 


This week I'm challenging you to keep that money in your wallet. That's right. Forget the macchiato, brown bag your lunch, skip the random buying at Target, etc. I'm hoping this challenge will help you (and me!) see what things we can go without. I don't really need my morning Americano when I have coffee and espresso sitting at home, nor do I need to go out to lunch when I have multiple containers of leftovers in my fridge. Only go to the store if needed, AND stick to what is on the list.

Let's see how much money we keep in our pockets, shall we?

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment