Monday, February 4, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Six

Sadly, as I'm sure all of you know, Mr. B's 49ers did not win the Super Bowl. He's off the next four days and it's 11 o'clock and he's still in bed claiming he's sick. Need I say more?

So I'm going to get right to this week's challenge....


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
Eat breakfast.


We all know how important this meal is, and in case you don't, IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY! Starting off with a serving of protein kick-starts your metabolism and gets your body ready for the day. So, eat up! Check out my favorite oatmeal dish or some delicious smoothies. Make the time to eat your breakfast.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment