Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Friday!

...and that means the weekend.

But not for me. Not this week.

I have to work today and Saturday because I'm helping a co-worker with a Pinkalicious Tea Party at the library. To say I'm excited is an understatement. When I saw the program on the calendar, I guess I showed my excitement a little too much and it was decided I would help. It's not necessarily the Pinkalicious part; it's the tea part. But there won't really be any tea....hmmmm. But I get to wear pink and ice cookies.

Anyhoo, I'm helping out and won't be able to enjoy this beautiful weather (however, I was off Wednesday and it was gorgeous). I hope you get the chance to, though!

So, I thought I'd share some Lady A motivation to kick start your weekend, no matter your plans. Enjoy :)





*I promise to share photos from the Pinkalicious party.

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment