Tuesday, May 14, 2013

And It's Been 1 Year....

Holy frijoles.

One year ago today I was introduced to my new co-workers as the new Youth Services Librarian at Warren-Trumbull County Public Library's Howland Branch. Which meant I was leaving the writing tutor life behind, packing up my stuff, and saying good-bye to these lovely ladies (and a few not pictured).


I miss these girls; they were the best part of that job. But, thankfully, I still get to see their smiling faces and hear about their days over books, coffee, and gelato.


Nowadays, I wake up and rush, with coffee in hand, head in to a job I a.d.o.r.e.

Daily, I see a few more smiling faces, laugh with my awesome and brilliant co-workers, peruse children's literature, master my crafting skills, create the most amazing programs ever, continue my education, share my passion for yoga, and receive the greatest hugs (and my kiddos give the greatest hugs.) It has been a fan-freaking-tastic last 365 days.

Let's reflect on that, shall we?









  








And, of course, to celebrate I picked up some Starbucks (like I need a reason for a Nonfat Double Tall Iced Caramel Macchiato). Starbucks must have known I was celebrating...they gave me a free drink voucher. LOVE.

Cheers!


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment