Tuesday, May 29, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Two

I  feel AMAZING after my week of stretching. I'm now back into my sleeping routine and feeling refreshed in the mornings. I cannot believe I ever got away from it. Now, if only I can get up extra, extra early to fit in my morning yoga. I miss it sooooooooooo much.

Because of the Monday holiday, I was away over the weekend so we're starting this week's challenge today--Tuesday!


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.




This week's challenge:
Reading the Psalms.
Source: Google Images
Spend time in the Word this week by reading a Psalm a day. The Psalms are full of raw emotion and through them we are given a spiritual model to follow. I find it best to start my day with a psalm and end my day with one as well. It helps me awaken in the morning and relieves the stress of the day at night. Now, I'm not challenging you to read a psalm twice a day because I know how busy our lives can get. But I am challenging you to spend some part of your day in God's word.


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know and share your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment