Monday, November 19, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Seven

I always feel a sense of peace and comfort wash over me when I speak with the Father. And taking those few extra minutes to thank Him for providing my family and I with food on our table, that we may never know hunger, is one of those peaceful moments. I'm so thankful and blessed, I tend to go off on tangents and feel the need to thank Him for everything at that moment...my food has grown cold on more than one occasion.

But it was nice saying Grace even over my Larabar on a 20-minute break. This is one challenge I must turn truly into a daily practice.

However, today is Monday, and be it a bit late, let's discuss this week's challenge.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Do something nice for a loved one.


Whether it's something small every day or a huge surprise on Thanksgiving, this week, let a loved one (or friend) know how much he/she means to you.

And, Happy Turkey Day...wishing you safe travels!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment