Monday, November 12, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Six

I'm happy to say I was on time!!!! I feel like myself again and I like it. Now, all I want to do is put up my Christmas decorations and blast the sounds of the season.

Is it too soon? Never.

(I apologize that this week's challenge is so late. I was enjoying my day off with Mr. B--we don't have too many of these together--and we finally saw The Expendables 2. I was a little tiffed that Chuck Norris wasn't in more of the movie, but he's so amazing that if he was in it more there wouldn't be a movie because he'd have knocked off the bad guys from the beginning, you know? But we had a fabulous day :)


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Take time to say Grace.

Lately, I've noticed the only time I seem to say Grace is before I enjoy my dinner. Mr. B (when he's home for dinner) leads our prayer in thanking God for our food and that it may nourish our bodies. But why only at dinner? I was reminded of this when I saw my co-worker bow her head in a silent prayer before she enjoyed her snack. This hit me hard and I want to be more thankful. The Lord has provided me with not only dinner every night, but breakfast, lunch and snacks in between. This week I'm challenging myself to take the time to thank my Father for the food on my table. I pray you take this time as well.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment