Monday, November 5, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Five

I killed last week's challenge and I hope everybody else did as well. I packed more filling snacks and staggered my breaks to where I wasn't hungry on my drive home from work. Definitely plan to keep this going!

But let's keep this party rolling with this week's challenge.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Be on time.

I've been a little...behind lately. (Mama, I know, you're in shock.) I was raised to not only be on time, but to be 10 minutes early. Always.

(Mr. B....not sure he knows what "being on time" actually means.)

I hate running late. I get stressed and hot and impatient and tend to drive over the speed limit.

Being on time and I work very well together.

We need each other.

So this week's challenge is to be on time! Now that it's starting to get light(er) when my alarm goes off in the morning should help tremendously.


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment