Monday, November 26, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Eight

Last week's challenge was inspiring. For two or three days I thought about what I should do and for whom. Finally, with Mama hosting Thanksgiving this year, I knew exactly what to do. I provided a quick yogurt bar for breakfast Thanksgiving day (so we wouldn't have to cook anything), and my aunt and I did all of the cleaning so Mama could relax. I mean she was up at 3:30 A.M. putting in the 20 pound bird, so I should do my part to thank her.

I hope you all found ways to do something nice for your loved ones as well. Giving and doing is so much better than receiving.

Moving onto this week's challenge, I thought I'd continue the inspiration theme.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Start a journal.


It can be any kind of journal.....recording dreams, goals, feelings, daily life, inspiring quotes, poems or Scriptures, workouts, etc. I've had many journals in my life that I started, put down, and picked back up here and there, devotionals and daily life mainly. This week I already know what I'm doing: a journal on thankfulness.

What will you journal?

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment