Monday, January 14, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Three

Well, I hope everyone has kick-started their 2013 with less clutter and a list of goals for the new year. I know my life always seems a bit calmer when I de-cluttered and organized, whether it's my bedroom, the closet, my office at work, or sat down and made a fresh to-do list.

Now, onto this week's challenge in a new direction.


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
No eating after 6 p.m.

 

This is actually working really well for me right now. I am doing it as my fast for January, and I have to say I plan on adopting it into my daily diet. I'm thinking maybe two days a week (after this week's challenge) I'll forgo food after 6 p.m. It's really helping my body to understand when I eat because I'm hungry and when I eat because I feel I should be eating (or eating because an ad on TV made me hungry)....it's so important to know the difference!

This challenge is a high priority to me because I'm really trying to not eat so close to bed time. I want to get the best sleep possible, and adapting to this challenge has really helped. Even though I've been participating in this particular challenge since January 2nd, I decided to make it one of the 52 challenges because it's quite do-able. You just need a little will power.

P.S. Make sure you get enough protein throughout the day!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment