Monday, January 28, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Five

I really enjoyed my morning mug of hot H2O with lemon, and I heard great things from those of you who participated. I hope you continue to add it to your morning routine....it's easy to do when it's freezing out!

Actually, I constantly have hot lemon water, tea or coffee in my hands because Mr. B won't let me turn the heat up. It's currently 55 degrees in our bedroom. I'm very fortunate for our space heaters and my electric blanket. AND our fireplace! But, I'll be honest, I don't want to pay that electric bill either. (Our cable bill is high enough....ugh.) So, I spend my days in front of the fire curled up in a blanket with a hot beverage in hand and a book in the other.

But, let's move onto week five's challenge.


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Week of 100s.
Source: Google Images

Monday: Plank for 100 counts each
Tuesday: 100 Calf Raises
Wednesday: Pilates 100
Thursday: 100 Pushups
Friday: 100 Leg Lifts
Saturday: 100 Russian Twists
Sunday: 100 Plie Squats

Each day this week, I challenge you to a new exercise. A hundred of them. That's it. You can complete each one however you choose: 10 sets of 10 throughout the day, or back to back, or do all 100 at a time. It's completely up to you.

I've included a link to a video demonstrating each exercise. Just click on the exercise names above and good luck!

*NOTE: For Russian Twists, you don't need the step or the weight, just the motion, and touch the ground on each side.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment