Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Beautiful Month

In case you aren't on Instagram, or don't follow me, here's a peek at my Insta-Life lately.
[*All photos are taken from my Instagram account.]


This winter we made time to brighten up our basement walkway with a beautiful and cheery Lemon Ice...however, I think it looks more like lime. LOVE IT.

I love being surrounded by books all day. It's the best job in the world. Yet, finding the time to read them, or peruse through them, is another issue altogether.



My parents new puppy dog, Gibbs. He's a rescue, part mini pin and a few other breeds in the family pool.




Bought myself a few treats for Valentine's Day.



I figured since I started the post with snow it's only fitting to end with more snow. That's this winter's theme: More Snow. And, no, I do not have a problem with that :)

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment