Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Real Life {GRAZEing}

[*Note: this review isn't sponsored and all thoughts/opinions are completely my own.]


Last summer, my friend Jessica sent me an email suggesting I look into this company called GRAZE. I was interested and tagged it, and then I forgot about it completely. Then, last month when discussing my current "dairy intolerance" with Mama, she mentioned she had just received her first Graze box and forwarded me her friend code. Again, I flagged the email, but this time I went straight to the web site and signed up.

This company and their "snacking reinvention" is awesome, all-natural, and healthy. Here's how it works: when you sign up using a friend code, you get your first and fifth graze box free. You can opt for receiving one box every two or four weeks, (each box is $6, and well worth it!!) and you can personalize your account by selecting which snacks you'd like to try, which ones you don't, and then rate them once you tried them, by choosing "like" or "love" or "trash." The organization offers quite a variety (over 90 snacks to choose from), and even provides options for diet restrictions. Like I was able to peruse through all of the dairy-free items, or the gluten-free snacks. Some of their new creations include popcorn, Triple Berry Smoothie, and Wholegrain Banana Caramel Dippers. (The Super Berry Detox one is one of my favorites by far.)

Also, I went through and "trashed" all the ones containing pineapple or shredded coconut because that stuff is nasty. Receiving a box only to open it and discover little pineapple pieces would make for one sad Brindi. However, I recently told my co-worker about Graze, and she brought in her first box last week. One of her snacks was the Tropical Sundae which included pineapple pieces. I had trashed this one because I was afraid the mango and banana slices would be tainted. Not at all, so I'm now adding that snack back to my "try" list. I'll just give her the nasty parts. :)

FYI. I also went back on and added all the "trashed" ones I thought Mr. B might enjoy.

And by the way, once you become a Graze member, you will receive your own friend code to spread the word about this awesome company. When someone uses your code, you get a $1 off your next box or you can donate it to the graze school of farming (which is what I did with my first $1).


Last Friday this box came in the mail. And let me just say, I am not the only one checking the mail every two weeks for Graze.


Honestly, Mr. B seems to be enjoying these snacks just as much as I am. Currently, I am unsure how I feel about this....

These little portions are perfect and make for healthy snacking at work (and you can have your box delivered to your work if you choose <--- this is awesome, by the way, and I considered it until I discovered my husband was interested in these boxes as well). This Natural Energy Nuts one helped me through my four-hour shift last Sunday. (Yes, our library--the main branch--is open on Sundays, and in my department we rotate weeks.)


Needless to say, my husband and I are obsessed with these little boxes! I'm thinking about suggesting he sign up for his own....but he is quite picky. I'm sure he'd ask if he could have a whole box of the Toffee Apple every.single.time.

If you haven't already, check out graze.com. It's fantastic! And here's my friend code (BRINDI6W) to get you started, a perfect way to celebrate National Snack Food Month :)

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

4 comments:

  1. So far I am enjoying my Graze box! I can't wait to see what arrives next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you'll let me know what you get ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE my Graze boxes!! It is so exciting to see what I get next! The "cheese board" is really yummy and I was disappointed in the thai dipping one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, leave it to you to mention CHEESE! I didn't care for the Salsa Fresca, but the hubby really enjoyed it. I really liked the Texan Corn Salsa one. YUM

      Delete