Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dishes Around the Blog World

How Sweet It Is. Dashing Dish. Iowa Girl Eats. My Baking Addiction.

Espresso and Cream. Eat, Live, Run. Yes, I Want Cake.

And of course, The Pioneer Woman.

These are my absolute favorite food blogs. I've been known to spend hours skimming their posts for delicious dinner ideas. I love the mixture of healthy, decadent, hearty and classic recipes that I find on these sites.

[If you aren't familiar with these blogs, check these ladies out!]

I enjoy my fellow bloggers so much, and I am constantly inspired to create their mouth-watering recipes or use them as inspiration. So, without further ado, here are a few of the dishes I'd like to serve at my table in the near future:

Blackberry Jam from Yes, I Want Cake. Mr. B and I have been eating blackberries like crazy....probably because they're dirt cheap at our grocery store and we keep buying them in utter amazement. I'm sure the price will jump soon, but I'm hoping to make this before it does!

Asian Chicken Salad from Dashing Dish. I need a new work-lunch salad, and this looks amazingly delicious.

Meyer Lemon Strawberry Muffins from My Baking Addiction. I have to get me some of these lemons!

Almond Milk Ice Cream from Espresso and Cream. I've been craving almond milk lately, and besides cooking my oatmeal in it, this would be a great way to use it.

Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries from The Pioneer Woman. I'm obsessed with a huge fan of Ree, and I'm in love her Food Network show!! And I can't wait for her new cookbook!

Creamy Tuscan White Bean Pasta from How Sweet It Is. Just look at that creamy goodness. Mouth-watering.

Gnocchi with Fresh Arugula Walnut Pesto from Eat, Live, Run. Gnocchi is my absolute favorite Italian dish. It's a must on my "last meal" menu [although I love food so much I have to have a "last day" menu].

Chicken Caesar Sandwiches from Iowa Girl Eats. I have these ingredients, and it would be perfect for an easy lunch for work.


Have you found any recipes from your favorite food blogs that you must try ASAP? Share them in the comments below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment