Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I like to post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and current obsessions.

What I Had For Breakfast Today: Strawberry Peanut Butter Toasted Bagel Thin and a tall Americano :)

Sweet Must-Have For My Future Home: A coffee and tea bar in the dining room. Great way to clear up counter space. This is definitely a must!!!


Sweet Mouth-Watering Dish: Slow Cooker Parmesan and Honey Pork Roast. YUM.


Sweet Health Tip: This is great to know for when the cravings hit.


Sweet Hair: Love this braid! Check out this site for more hair tips.

Favorite Photography: LOVE everything about this photo. The hair, the black and white, and the pattern contrasts.

Sweet Library Story Time Idea: A picture puzzle using wooden popsicle sticks!

Daily Inspiration: I need to write a few of the verses out and keep them in my purse!


Sweet Want Right Now Dish: This Nectarine Pizza with Basil and Balsamic looks mouth-watering!

Favorite Fashion Find: This would be perfect for work :)

Sweet "I Want!": I'd love to have this for the Indians games!

Daily Smile: Haha, so true!
Daily Laugh-Out-Loud: I had to share this one, too!


Sweet Do-It-Yourself Find: Turning an old dresser into an island for the kitchen. And I love the color! I need to get Daddy to make me one....for one day when I do have a kitchen big enough to need an island.


Favorite Find EVERYBODY Should Know: Grammar. Learn it. Know it. USE IT!


Favorite Must-Make-Soon Sweet: Check out this color! Creamy Blackberry Frozen Yogurt

Sweet Craft Idea: Print out maps of where you met, married and now live.

Current Obsessions: Pistol Annie's "Hell on Heels" video. These girls are so freaking cute!



Best Day Brightener: I love the Lord because he hears my prayers and answers them. Because he bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I breathe!  --Psalm 116:1-2


Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1-5
Sunday Sweets #6
Sunday Sweets #7

Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment