Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I like to post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and current obsessions.

What I Had For Breakfast Today: Fiber One Cereal Caramel Delight. I added half a banana and a sprinkle of flax seed meal. Very seldom do I actually eat cold cereal, and when I do I eat this....or my Luckies, of course.
Sweet "I Want!": These Airwalks look unbelievably comfortable! I WANT. And they're only $27 at Payless.

Sweet Photography: Love everything about this outfit against this dreary day.


Sweet Must-Have For My Future Home: I would have loved this as a child!!! A children's books library!

Daily Inspiration: Sometimes God is silent, giving us the chance to draw nearer to Him.

Sweet Entertaining Idea: I really like the idea of dessert skewers for parties. This angel food cake and strawberry one would be perfect for a brunch or bridal/baby shower!


Sweet Library Story Time Idea: Handprint Calendar. This would be great for kids to do throughout the year and give it as a gift to their parents at Christmas for the next year. They can see how much their hands have grown!

Sweet Tip for the Kitchen: Volume conversions! Printing this out and hanging it on my fridge....so useful.

Favorite Must-Make-Soon Sweet: Avocado Ice Cream. Enough said.

Sweet Do-It-Yourself Find: Chalkboard Serving Platter! I want to do this NOW!

Favorite Mouth-Watering Dish: Jessica never ceases to amaze me with her mouth-watering dishes. Crunchy Oven-Fried Cheese Ravioli!

Favorite Fashion Find: Stumbled across this dress on Pinterest. This color is GORGEOUS!

Sweet Craft Idea: Why does this always happen?!!! This is a fun idea for the laundry room.

Best Day Brightener: You are God's created beauty and the focus of His affection and delight.  --Janet L. Weaver Smith

Sweet Whitney Moment: "I'm Every Woman" was my favorite song of hers. Mama and I used to blast it in the car. We had the single on cassette. (Rest in peace, Whitney.)

Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1-5
Sunday Sweets #6

Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment