Monday, December 31, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: One

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I know last week I said we were finished with the 52-week challenge. BUT....I didn't start posting about these challenges until week 18, so now I have to play catch-up. I'm going to continue posting the challenges every Monday, the exact first 18 challenges I did in 2012. Tomorrow I plan to feature my new "Challenged" page, making all 52 challenges easy to find in one place. Therefore, you can follow along with the blog, or pick random challenges at your own pace. Enjoy!


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Get rid of 5 things.
Google Images
Tomorrow is the first day of 2013, and to start the new year off right, I'm challenging myself to toss or donate 5 items I don't need, haven't used in a while, that don't fit or whatever. It's a ritual I've been doing the first week of each New Year for the past few years now. I find it helps me get rid of something I should have thrown out the previous year but kept thinking I would use it. Well, now it's 2013 and if I still haven't used it, it is gone. Good luck!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment