Tuesday, December 4, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Nine

Goodnight!

I have no idea what day it is. Ever since I crossed the state line into "That State Up North" I haven't been myself. Ughhhh.

I apologize for the lateness, but here is this week's challenge.


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Change up your workout.
Put a new pep in your step by trying a new workout or picking up an old favorite. With the pounds of sugar and butter that await me in my kitchen (and possibly everyone's kitchen over the holidays) this is no time to slack. So, before you find yourself in a rut, find a new sweat routine!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment