Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Sweets

1. My heart is still so heavy with the loss of these children and teachers. And tomorrow is Christmas Eve. My heart is broken.


2. This is a short "Sunday Sweets" because of all the holiday hustle and bustle. Today is my Grandpa Rudd's Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas at my Grandpa and Grandma Shifley's and then off to a Christmas Eve service. Christmas morning with Mr. B in our new home! Then Christmas with my parents, and later with my Grandma and other lovely relatives. And, finally, Christmas with Mr. B's parents on the 26th.

3. Goodnight, that's a lot of running around! Next year may call for a few adjustments.....


4. Buuuuuttttt, my brother is here!!!!!!!!!!! And I get to see him today!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen this guy since May :(

At our sister's high school graduation.

5. Oh, and Peyton, LOVE you. Please take it easy on my Brownies today. K, thanks.

6. Enjoy one of my favorite Christmas songs from my childhood, "The Angels Cried." Please ignore the video quality, it was the 90s :)



With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment