Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Photo an Hour

7 AM

8 AM

9 AM























10 AM

11 AM

12 PM

1 PM

2 PM

3 PM

4 PM

5 PM

6 PM

7 PM

8 PM

9 PM

10 PM

Yes, this was my yesterday in a nutshell. I had the day off, so my best friend and her little boy spent the day with me. While I was waiting for them to arrive, I put the finishing touches on my preschool yoga program which is on Saturday (today, actually). Once here, Myles had fun exploring the house and our huge backyard and then we headed over to the park across the street, where Jessica and I proceeded to wear him out on the slides, swings, sandboxes, and lots of walking. We took a timeout for his lunch (check out his new lunchbox; he starts daycare on Monday...eek) and shortly after we headed back to the house for his nap. And, yes, Jessica brought the wine and a special treat, lemon bars, for us to enjoy while we caught up. I miss seeing this chick every day. Actually, I've missed seeing her every day for the past five years...really, it's been that long since we lived together?! Geez, where does the time go? BTW, Siamese was not at all happy I had guests over. She let Mr. B have an earful when he came home from work. I spent the rest of the night relaxing with a book, football, and catching up on the latest Duck Dynasty episode. Oh, and I had to clear off my counters because Daddy is installing our new counter tops and sink tomorrow! (I mean today....) *Thought that photo would need a little explanation.

This girl is excited.

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment