Friday, July 4, 2014

A 4th of July {Morning} Celebration


Happy 4th of July!

We're celebrating America's birthday, and to kick things off we're digging into a big plate of my Red, White, and Blue Waffles. It's my favorite vegan waffles made with blueberry Greek yogurt, and topped with strawberries, banana slices, and a drizzle of raw Ohio Maple Syrup. Head over here for the waffle recipe.

I'm hoping the rest of my day includes a big plate of ribs (it's National Barbecued Ribs Day!), corn, and watermelon.


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

2 comments:

  1. mmmm I haven't made those in a while, might have to break out the waffle maker soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yogurt I used this time wasn't as blueberry-ee (<-- haha new word) as I would have liked. But they were still quite tasty, and I finished the rest off over the weekend. Perfect right out of the freezer, thawed by the time I arrived at work, and voila! breakfast at my desk :)

      Delete