1. It's been one of those days. My breakfast popovers didn't pop, my chips burnt in the oven....I'm afraid to attempt a grilled cheese for lunch. Ughhh.
2.1 I'm still heartbroken over my Buckeye loss last night. I spent the first 5 minutes of post-game staring at the TV in complete denial. Then I shed some tears. Don't laugh. I'm very passionate about my sports teams.
2.2 I'm still proud of them, though, for making it to the Final Four.
3. My new position with the library has made me suuuuuper busy this week. No idea where the week went. I realize it has been a full week since my last post. Sorry!
4. I have to confess. The free time I did have this week was spent watching the entire first season of Downton Abbey. I'm obsessed. Best show on TV. Get on it.
5. I then spent the remainder of my free time stalking the actors on IMDB......Don't judge.
6. Oh. I want summer to be here so I can make these STAT.
7. I also want to sit on my front porch with a tall glass of peach sangria. Problem is I don't have a front porch or a tall glass of peach sangria.
8. Ever have a conversation with someone where you leave with more questions than you had when you started? Yeah. Times that by 10 and that was my Friday.
9.1 I made this for dinner this week. Recipe post is coming soon :)
9.2 Also, I'm hoping to have my Recipage up and running this week. All the recipes will be easier to find in one place.
10. Are you as pumped as I am about tonight's Country Music Awards? After last night, I need some eye candy. And a relaxing bubble bath.
With Love and God Bless,