Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Sweets

1. I've had like five grilled cheeses this week. I.cannot.get.enough. There is nothing better than a perfectly grilled cheese.

2. And no, Aunt Sis, I'm not pregnant.

3. This pork tenderloin is THE best pork tenderloin in the world. Mr. B and I made it Monday night. Besides the grilled cheese, it's all I can think about. Shut-the-front-door good.



4. I found my friend Jessica's dream kitchen. When I showed her, all she could say was "There's not enough pink." True story. Pink is her signature color.



5.  "My colors are Blush and Bashful." "Her colors are pink and pink....That sancutary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol."

(That's for my friend, Jessica. Not the Jessica up there. My other Jessica. Not my cousin Jessica or my boss Jessica. My other Jessica. Yes, I have Jessicas. Plural. Who doesn't?)



6. As you know, Mr. B and I celebrated our two-year wedding anniversary this week. He came home early and surprised me with these:


7. And then we went out for Mexican. We've been wanting to try the Mexican place down the road from our house for years. Every time we pass it we say, "We should eat there." Well, we finally did and the fajitas for two was Ah-mazing and soooo much food. Half way through the meal I realized last year we went out for Mexican on our anniversary. I think we just stumbled on a tradition.

8. I can't get over my love for Trisha Yearwood. Obsessed.


9. You would not believe how many people call the library in search of someone's phone number. They all have the same story: She was my long-lost friend. I have her address. I just want to talk..... Here's a heads up. The library does not do your stalker work.


10. Now, I'm off to a Coffee party with my co-workers. I took a few of my favorite things--coffee, cream cheese , ice cream, Starbucks--and threw them into a sinfully tasty graham cracker crust. That's my contribution to the party. I'll share the recipe soon!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment