Monday, August 6, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Thirty-Two

The negative talk challenge went out the window once we got the keys to our new house. Oh my.

That is all I'm going to say about that. But the weekend helped. I am now refreshed and ready for a new week, hopefully with a lot less stress (fingers crossed).


It's Monday and it's time for a new challenge!  Yay!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
Read a classic.


Catcher in the Rye

Slaughterhouse-Five

The Scarlet Letter

Of Mice and Men

Persuasion

Paradise Lost

Jane Eyre

Women in Love


Dust off that classic you've always wanted to read. Head to your local library and peruse their classic literature section. Make time to read that book it seems everyone has read (remember, I'm talking classic here, not the smut that people can't seem to stop talking about haha).

Even though I'm going to be extremely busy with our new house and planning fall programs for the library, I'm setting some time aside to relax and de-stress with a little reading. I'm also making this this week's challenge because I chose a classic for this month's book club and I need a little extra motivation due to my crazy schedule.

What classic have you always wanted to read? Get started today!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment