Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Sweets

1. I have no time to breathe let alone read, blog or workout. BUT, I know in the end it will all be worth it when Mr. B and I are sitting in our lovely home, admiring all of the stuff we did (and relishing our some-what downtime).


2. And the timing couldn't be more perfect. Football season is almost upon us, in case you hadn't noticed.


3. Siamese turned 15 this week. (15!) Happy Birthday, Cat.

Here's to...many more? (But only if I can have my Chihuahua too. If not...well let's just take it one day at a time, shall we?)

4. I've been working on my Yoga Story Time for children ages 3-5. I'll be leading three programs this fall at various branches in our library system and I'm, really excited. I've been busy practicing the routine, simplifying the poses and researching the effects of yoga and youth. Plus, all the yoga has been great for my stress level!


5. This is what I came into work to a few days ago. Awesome.

Apparently, the parents allowed the kid to destroy the library all the way up until closing time and then left. The circulation staff picked up the books, but left the rest. So did our custodian. I can't blame them; it's not their job. It's okay. I didn't have anything better to do than to spend over an hour re-organizing this mess. In doing so I took a few toys away; it's obvious they don't need that many. It seems we need some more obvious signage....Ai yi yi.


6. Mama came up today and all of the wallpaper is down!!!! Now it's time to tidy up and paint. But we'll have to wait a couple of days because the bedrooms need finishing first.


7. Here's to another fun-filled week!


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment