Monday, March 4, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Ten

All I can say about last week's challenge: I had the best of intentions.

I don't think I had a challenge yet where it seemed everything contradicted it. Never have I been more compelled to do the complete opposite. Welp, you win some you lose some.

This week, cheers to a fresh start. :)


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Start and end your day in the Word.


Did anybody watch last night's premiere of The Bible Series on the History Channel? Amazing. I always try to begin and end my day in God's Word, and after last night, I'm even more inspired by His promises. So much that I feel this needs to be one of my weekly challenges in order to encourage others to find their strength, a deeper faith, and a closer relationship with our Father by really digging into what the Bible has to offer, what it has to tell us.

The Bible is meant to be bread for daily use, not cake for special occasions.

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment