Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and my current obsessions.

Enjoy!


What I Had For Breakfast Today: Baked Oatmeal. You can find the recipe here. I used blueberries, and added a splash of milk on top. It's very filling, so a little goes a long way. Yum. [Oh, and I suggest a lot of berries.]



Best Entertaining Idea: This would be a great idea for guest favors. I love it!

Pinned Image

Daily Smile: I just had to share.



Favorite Must-Make-Soon Dessert: Salted Caramel and Brownie Cheesecake Bars.

I'm actually making these later tonight to share with my co-workers tomorrow. [I'm definitely going to need all of my self-control to make sure they actually make it into work and not my belly.]


Favorite Hair Style: Cute, feminine and delicate.
Favorite Mouth-Watering Dish Beverage: Ever since I saw this photo I can't stop thinking about this beautiful North Pole Strawberry Smoothie.



Favorite Fashion Find: I love everything about this outfit. The shoes, the skirt, the hair!!! LOVE.


Favorite Craft Idea: I want to do this!!!! Loving this idea, and can't wait to try it out this season. How creative.....and if you know me, you know I occasionally have these containers lying around....

Favorite Dish I Want Right Now: Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread. I'm not a huge bread person, but this looks D-lish.


Current Quick Fitness Routine Obsession: Try this. Repeat 3x. Let me know how you feel tomorrow.

Favorite Place: I'd love to be sipping hot cocoa while looking out the window at this.


Don't You Just Hate That Fact: #64 When the brief thrill of making the yellow light ends and you're bored again.


Love For My Future Home: I'm in love with this purple room. (Although, Mr. B might disagree.) I love anything and everything purple. My parents used to have an eggplant color on their living room walls.



Current CD Obsession: *NSYNC's Home For Christmas. I could listen to this CD any day of the year! I definitely wear it out during the holidays.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Best Day Brightener: Something deep in all of us yearns for God's beauty, and we can find it no matter where we are. 
--Sue Monk Kidd


I hope you enjoyed this Sunday's favorite finds.

Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?


Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1



*December-60 Challenge
What this past week looked like:

Thursday: 60 minutes vinyasa yoga
Friday: 30 minutes cardio routine (see above fitness obsession)
             30 minutes vinyasa yoga
Saturday: 60 minutes vinyasa yoga
Sunday: 30 minutes cardio routine
              30 minutes vinyasa yoga


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment