Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I like to post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and current obsessions.

What I Had For Breakfast Today: Oatmeal Apple Crisp from Yes, I Want Cake. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Katie's blog. She has amazing recipes, a killer work out ethic and the cutest baby girl. [This crisp is sweet, so next time I'm going to half the sugar and use two apples instead of one.]

Sweet Devotional: I'm currently studying the Psalms along with other Do Not Depart readers. It's not too late to join in on our "Run To Him" devotional! Follow the links and get the print out.

Favorite Mouth-Watering Dish: Vegetarian French Onion Soup. Yum!

Sweet Fashion Find: I need these shoes!!!! I love the pop of color.

Daily Inspiration: Psalm 138:7 Trust in the Lord.

Favorite Must-Make-Soon Sweet: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream. Seriously, all this needs is coffee and it would be my all-time favorite! (P.S. LOVE this blog!)

Daily Dose of Sweet Reality: These too-cute-for-words Siamese (twins) kittens.....

 turn into this demanding CAT! Oh Siamese...

Sweet Helpful Tip: How to replace every-day baking/cooking ingredients with Greek yogurt for healthier dishes. (Chobani Conversion Chart) Must print this out!

Sweet "I Want!": Check out this sweet coffee ring! A need for coffee lovers :)

Sweet Idea for a Super Bowl Party: Individual Seven-Layer Dips. This is so clever, and I like the portion control....because I could just eat and eat and eat Seven-Layer Dip!

Favorite Place: Bookshelves and a cubby....perfection.

Sweet Craft Idea: DIY Chore Blocks! I need to remember this idea for when I have children!

Sweet Library Story Time Idea: This would be a great idea for an ocean-themed story time! Colorful Jellyfish.

Sweet Movie Find: Courageous. I saw this in the theater this week with my in-laws. This movie is truly inspiring and full of love and, most importantly, God. So beautiful.

Best Day Brightener: I am convinced beyond a shadow of any doubt that the most valuable pursuit we can embark upon is to know God.  --Kay Arthur


Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1
Sunday Sweets #2
Sunday Sweets #3
Sunday Sweets #4
Sunday Sweets #5

Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment