Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I like to post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and current obsessions.

What I Had For Breakfast Today: Bacon, Avocado and Egg Open-Faced Sandwich. (I'll be posting the recipe soon!) I only eat this once in a while because it's a little too rich and heavy for my liking. Which is why I have it for brunch, and make sure Mr. B is up so he can eat half! It's very filling. And this is also why this kind of stuff is only for the weekends.

Favorite Mouth-Watering Dish:  Gnocchi Mac and Cheese. OhMyGoodness.

Sweet Fitness Inspiration: Need to remember this, especially when I'm craving that gnocchi up there.


Daily Inspiration: "I believe if you want something with all your heart, you get it."

Sweet Fashion Find: Love the sweater and belt look. And the pearls!

Sweet Entertaining Idea: These two would be perfect for a tea party. Definitely having one of these soon. I'm also going to start a Mother-Daughter tea tradition....but right now it's just me and my girl friends. I love both ideas!

This looks so feminine and elegant. Everyone would be able to grab the set she prefers.
But this idea is neat because the tea and lunch are together in one quaint "set." It also allows the girls to grab what they want from the lunch buffet table. LOVE.

Current "I Want!": Banana Slicer! This would come in handy because I eat bananas, sliced, like there's no tomorrow...especially when I'm preparing my banana "ice cream."

Sweet Scrapbooking Idea: Great to do for kids and their friends, but I like it now for me and my friends and family.

Love For My Future Home: A screen door on the pantry!!!! Perfect. Check out the fork as the handle!

Favorite Must-Make-Soon Sweet: A new recipe from one of my favorite blogs, Espresso and Cream. Black Bean Brownies. I can't wait to make these. I'm so intrigued.....I've heard of them before but now I'm determined to try them!

Sweet Movie Watch: I can't help it. I have to watch Oklahoma! every time it's on TV.

Sweet Craft Idea: Making this Menu Board ASAP! I create a dinner menu for every week, and this would work great in my kitchen AND save on paper. See, I'm always thinking.

But I like this menu board too! This would work well for those favorite dinners we tend to have often. Hmmm, maybe a combination of both.....


Sweet Helpful Tip: I need to print this out and hang it behind my calendar in the kitchen! It's so easy when you know what fruits are in season. It's easier on my wallet, and helps me get the fruit I love, need and crave.

Favorite Place: This little cottage kitchen is just precious. I love it.

Best Day Brigthener: Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy.  --Abraham Joshua Heschel


Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1
Sunday Sweets #2
Sunday Sweets #3
Sunday Sweets #4


Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment