Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Sweets

Every other Sunday I like to post a blog sharing my favorite finds from around the Internet and current obsessions.

What I Had For Breakfast Today: Toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam, an apple and a mug of Wild Berry Black Tea. (Sorry, no photo today.)

Sweet Dessert Option: Kiwi Popsicles.....yes, please! (Plus, check out this site for more popsicle ideas!)

Daily Inspiration: "Faith in God includes faith in His Timing." This is something I've been telling myself multiple times a day recently. Trust in Him and work with Him and He will bring you through it.

Sweet Do-It-Yourself Craft: I'm dying to get my hands on this craft: Wood Pallet Photo Display. LOVE.

Sweet Recipe Find: Next year to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday, I'm making this Cat in the Hat Bread.

Sweet For-the-Home Want: I want this home office STAT! It looks well organized.....and nothing makes me happier than organization!

Daily Smile: Haha. This happens to me every time! But I still love you, Target.

Sweet Place: Check out this awesome Tree House! Kids these days have it so good.....

Sweet Fashion Find: I want this outfit. Love the color and the lace :)

Sweet Entertaining Idea: I think these striped linens would be cute for a tea or coffee party.

Sweet Dish To Make Soon: Stuffed Zucchini. I'm thinking dinner tonight with pork chops for Mr. B.

Sweet Photography: Love everything about this picture....especially the boots :)


Sweet Idea I Wish I Had Done: Books as wedding favors!!! Oh well, maybe for another event.... (I found this idea on theknot.com)

Sweet Idea For My Future Home: A vertical garden!!!! Of course!


Best Day Brightener: God's creation cannot subsist without God's abundant grace. God has given human beings the sacred responsibility of mediating God's grace.  --Vigen Guroian

Check out my other Sunday Sweets!
Sunday Sweets #1-5
Sunday Sweets #6
Sunday Sweets #7
Sunday Sweets #8

Was there something you came across this week and just have to share?

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment