Monday, June 11, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Four

The Chore Challenge was just what Dr. Organization ordered. I was able to get back in my OCD groove and I'm loving it. Because I made time for a least one chore, even when I didn't get home until 9pm and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed instead of folding laundry, I was able to spend my Sunday off relaxing and getting a little much needed Vitamin D. Perfect.

And now it's Monday, Monday, Monday! It's new challenge-day!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Attempt 1 New Recipe.
Source: Grocery Budget 101
I cannot wait to try this Easy Key West Grilled Chicken. Yum.
I love being in the kitchen and discovering new family favorites. With my new job (and the drive), I haven't been in the kitchen as much. Truthfully, Mr. B and I have been living on turkey sandwiches for our work lunches, and Mr. B has kindly offered to grill up hamburgers and hot dogs. But I can only handle so much.

So, I'm getting out my cookbooks, skimming through my Food Network magazines and drooling over Pinterest for ideas. I'd like to aim for one new meal a day, even if it's breakfast or a snack.

Now, grab your apron and find the kitchen!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment