Saturday, June 30, 2012

Simple Saturday

Started my morning off with my iced coffee.


Sat down to meal plan and go through some coupons.

Larabars keep me going as I run errands.

Some of my grocery goodies....I'll share my shopping buys in another post soon!

I had so much to do today, but Siamese wanted attention. So she kept rolling around on the floor, meowing until I came over and finally rubbed her belly for like 5 minutes.

Oh, Siamese.

You crazy!

Once groceries were put away, I had a mountain of ironing.

But this Goat Cheese and Pesto Pizza was my delicious reward. YUM

My closet was so disorganized I couldn't stand it! So, I headed in.

1.5 hours later I knew it was going to take all night.



What did you do this Saturday?


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment