Monday, June 25, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Six

I have to be honest. I was only able to lift weights twice this week. I'm bummed. I really thought I could hit four days. Buuuut Wednesday I got a really good workout at work when I had to take out and put away like a hundred chairs for our Jungle Terry program. (It was packed!) Annnnd juicing 13 lemons by hand yesterday for the lemonade party also gave my arms quite the activity. So I'm technically seeing it as four days. :)


But, anyhoo, it's new challenge-day!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Make at least one meal a day a SALAD.

Summertime is the most perfect time to eat your fruits and veggies. There are plenty to go around and are very accessible. One of my favorites around this time of year is black bean and sweet corn. I also love adding strawberries and blueberries to a salad with salmon. A-Mazing.

I've got a few salads in mind to tryout this week, one is of the couscous varieties, but today I'm having maple-glazed salmon with some ripe fruit. So good I don't even need dressing.


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment