Monday, September 3, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Thirty-Six

Are we organized?!

YES!

The guest room was the last on my list, and little by little, I finished it last week.


Ta da!

Okay....those boxes just need to be taken to the attic. And then...Ta Da!



It's (Happy Labor Day) Monday and time for a new challenge!


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Pamper yourself.



Kind of the opposite of "labor" but we all need a little relaxation and indulgence. I haven't had any in over two months and my nails look pathetic, I miss my baths, and it wouldn't hurt to schedule an eyebrow appointment. So whether you schedule a complete spa day, get your hair cut, paint your nails, or enjoy a glass of wine with your bath (or make the time to actually enjoy your beverage at Starbucks instead of taking it on the go), make time this week, and maybe a little time each day, to pamper yourself.


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment