Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Sweets

1. It's fall, fall fall! And there are so many things I want to do! So far I've started the Fall Photo Challenge, pulled out my fall decorations (which is pathetic, making me fully aware of how small our apartment truly was, and now I need to find more decor!), made my first peach cobbler-ish dish, and lit my favorite fall candles.


2. It's definitely casserole season, and I made a delicious Ham and Asparagus one last week. Here's a link with a few more I have to try.


3. And now I'm super excited to get this into the oven.


4. At the store apples are plentiful, which means it's about time to make my Homemade Apple Butter. And it makes the house smell fantastic!



5. Mama and Daddy came up for dinner last night. I wish we could do that more often. Nights like those don't come very often, and they make you appreciate your family so much more. I hope you all make time for your families and cherish those moments. Fall is the perfect time for walks, day trips and football parties :)


6. TOUCHDOWN!!!!! (Can you tell I'm watching my Brownies while I blog? I'm brilliant at multi-tasking.)


7. My brother is a huge Cincy fan (which is who we're playing), I'm debating when I should call him today...should I call him while I'm happy, because I know he'll call me when I'm mad. LOL.

Gotta love family rivalry.



8. Now I think I just want to curl up and enjoy Sunday Football.


And pretend I don't see that huge pile of folded clothes that needs to be put away, or the dishes in the sink, and oh yeah, dinner.


I LOVE SUNDAYS.


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment