Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Sweets

1. Breakfast this morning.



2 College Football started this weekend. WOOT WOOT!
Source: Sport Nation's Facebook

STATE is back!


3. I want to make this and this wreath.


4. And I MUST own this and this.

And Mr. B, get me this pronto! Please <3 (Here's the link to get you started.)


As a thank you, I'll get you this.

5. We're moved in! And it looks so much like our home now. Thanks to everyone who helped!


6. Fall is almost here!
Can.Not.Wait.

7. N.F.L. That's right. This week, baby. XOXO


8. I cannot tell you how excited I am that I will have free time again! I can finally paint my nails, run to the park, lay out my yoga mat, read a book and do my fall crafts!


Have a happy Labor Day weekend :)


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment