Monday, October 15, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Two

I made my Chicken Divan for last week's challenge and you can find the recipe here. It's amazing and so mouth-watering good. I hope you all had a chance to make your favorite dishes or current cravings as well.


I'm a little short on time so I'm making this post short. Now let's get to our new challenge.



*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Get Crafty.


I've been meaning to make my own version of that fall garland, and this week I am finding the time to get crafty. And I'm hoping once I get started, my craftiness takes over because I have a list of holiday crafts a mile long.

So, borrowing this from Clinton on The Chew, "It's Brindi's Craft Corner. Let's craft!"


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment