Monday, October 29, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Forty-Four

A lot of my meals last week were centered around green vegetables....primarily zucchini and broccoli. It was so good. I really enjoyed choosing a vegetable as the main ingredient and finding other items to go with it. It was a lot of fun, and I felt healthy and found it easier to get my daily dose of veggies.

But I did struggle with a few of my meals.....which leads me into this week's challenge.


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Don't eat in the car.

Just had to share this picture. Too cute.
I was a little lazy with a few of my work lunches. Instead of eating the salad I prepared or waiting until dinner, I stopped a few times on the way home for a hold-me-over kind of snack. Each time I regretted it. And the shocking thing is I never do this. Mr. B and I may get Subway or Burger King (his favorite) once a month. I don't know what came over me last week, but I need to nip it in the bud now.

So, if I find myself getting hungry on my long drive home I'm making sure I have water or hot tea with me to hold me over until dinnertime. To keep me occupied. However, with this weather (thanks to Sandy), I'm sure I'll be heading straight home.

Does anyone else occasionally have this problem?


Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment