Monday, March 11, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Eleven

This weekend the sun came out and the hubby and I got out doors. We played some basketball (a.k.a making a fool of myself...I'm absolutely awful at basketball and cannot wait to get my volleyball court set up in the backyard this summer) and took a few walks through the park. I am ecstatic to see the sun and to don my shades. I'm up to my eyebrows with cabin fever. I'm tired of waking to a freezing house and having a blanket wrapped around me 24/7. I usually love the cold, but now that we own an older house...not so much. If it's cold there must be snow. If not, then lots of sunshine...but no humidity.

I digress. Onward!


*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.



This week's challenge:
Cardio every day.

Source: Yahoo! Images
With the abundance of sunshine over the weekend, I was motivated to get outdoors and back to walking/running and fun, physical activity. I also got back into my kickboxing on Sunday. I fell in love with this type of cardio when I was in high school and we had to attend classes for volleyball. Love it. I feel strong, motivated, and in control when I'm kickboxing. AND it's an awesome stress reliever.

This week I challenge you to discover the cardio that works best for you, whether it be Zumba, running, cycling, basketball, swimming, you name it. Find whatever makes you happy and strong, and do a little of it every day (or try something new each day).

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment