Monday, March 18, 2013

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twelve

Did anyone find a new cardio routine they absolutely love? My weekly kickboxing is fun and fabulous, but I can't wait to get outside and back to running. Speaking of that, what happened this week?! Last week we were in the 60s, this time last year we were in the 80s, and yet today it's a high of 38. It's Ohio. That's what.

Here's next week's challenge to cheer you up (or maybe mot once you see what it is).

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
No cheese.
Source: Google Images
I have been eating and craving grilled cheese like crazy lately. This happens every few months. And while I love every minute of it, I think my body needs a break. I'm trying to limit my dairy intake this week, but instead of cutting out all dairy (I think I'd go crazy...although that would be quite the challenge...) I'm cutting only cheese from my diet this week. Mostly, I do without cheese in my salads or on my sandwiches, it's the pasta I struggle with. Mmmmm pasta. Mmmmm cheese.

Ha. Good luck!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!


With Love & God Bless,
Brindi

1 comment:

  1. CHEESE ??? Really ? How will I get my protein ? How about I cut back ?? Lol

    ReplyDelete