Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Good Morning!

Just another short inspirational post, "Good Morning" by Mandisa ft. TobyMac.

Every time I hear this song in the car I can't help but MOVE. I added it to my ipod because it's the perfect workout song. (What I really need to do is make it my morning alarm. This would make getting up when it's pitch black out much, much easier.)

I woke up to a brand new day. Annnnddd I saw some sunshine!

God is good. :)


I couldn't find the video with Mandisa and TobyMac, so I hope you enjoy this version.


Now I'm smiling and I'm kissing all my worries goodbye.
Got the feeling if I spread my wings I might even fly.
You are my truth, my way.
Give me the strength to say,
Get up, get up, get up,
'Cause it's a good morning



Also, below is Mandisa's Zumba video to this song. (For you, Mama!)


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment