Monday, July 2, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Seven

I'm so glad I did the salad challenge this week because the heat index was ridiculous. It was sooooo hot I didn't want to cook or eat anything....except some cut up veggies and fruit which worked out perfectly. However, I did fit in a taco salad and a couscous green salad (which turned out to be a major disappointment).


Without further ado, here's this week's challenge.

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
Pick Up a Habit You Used to Love


For me, this is my beloved morning crossword. I haven't done a crossword in months. I have a crossword desk calender that I get every Christmas and it's stuck on April 12th. I miss doing my crossword with my morning coffee. It was a stress-reliever and a routine I had become used to, preparing for my day.

Last week, while drinking my coffee and answering emails, I saw my crossword sitting in the back, pleading to be solved. So I'm going to do it. I'm going to get back into my crossword routine.

I encourage you to do the same, whether it's meditating in the morning, reading the Bible before bed, taking a 20-minute walk....whatever your old habit was.....pick it up again!

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment