Monday, July 9, 2012

7 Days 1 Challenge: Twenty-Eight

Okay. Sooooo, what habit did you get back into? I was able to get back into my crossword puzzle three days last week. I'm slowly getting back into it with my morning coffee....but sometimes my body would rather sleep just a few more minutes and then rush around like a crazy person before leaving the house in the mornings. Yet, I'm working on it.

But it's Monday and we're moving on!

*In case you're new to these challenges, the challenge starts on Monday and ends Sunday night. The following Monday I'll post a new challenge.


This week's challenge:
Morning Yoga

I can't wait to have the privacy of my own home to do my yoga outside.
I recommend everyone find a morning practice that works best for you. My yoga routine each morning is a max of 20 minutes. I do it right after I stumble out of bed (and having my mat right by my bed is a huge motivator), and it helps my body to wake up easily and more quickly. By the time I've finished, I'm full of energy and ready for my morning coffee. (Of course, there are a few days where my body would rather sleep just a few more minutes and then....well, see above.)

Who wants to take the weekly challenge? Let me know by sharing your thoughts/struggles and link ups below!

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment